Resources & Links
The veterinary resources featured on this page provide useful information to pet owners on a variety of topics related to veterinary medicine and pet health care.
Roaring Brook Veterinary Hospital is dedicated to giving back to the community by serving local non-profit organizations that care for and adopt out homeless animals. We believe every animal deserves the same care and compassion as our own. We are committed to serving our community by providing veterinary care to the following organizations.
- American Lab Rescue – American Lab Rescue is an all-breed rescue group specializing in Labrador and Labrador mixes. American Lab Rescue is an all-volunteer, 501c3 non-profit organization devoted to helping homeless dogs from puppy to senior age find their loving forever homes.
- Animal Friends of Connecticut – A nonprofit, no-kill shelter dedicated to the protection of animals, based in West Hartford and New Britain.
- Odie’s Orchard Hill - Odie’s Orchard Hill is a not-for-profit registered 501(c)(3) in the State of Connecticut. We are a small rescue with big intentions. We are extremely dedicated to finding each one of our animals the perfect home. We rescue dogs and cats of all different breeds, ages, and sizes. We are also available to assist with other rescue animals depending on the situation.
- Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce
Pet Care Resources
- Connecticut Veterinary Medical Association — Information about pet care and veterinary medicine for pet owners and veterinarians.
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- American Animal Hospital Association
- Merck Veterinary Manual
Resources for Pet Owners
Browse our article library on pet care and medical information to answer many of your pet health questions. Articles are updated regularly, and new material is added on a weekly basis.